Microsoft Office Home, Student, Business, Office or Professional are single-user perpetual licences. Office 365 is either a single or multi-user, annual subscription licence. Shop online for the best option compatible with Apple macOS or Windows to enjoy Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The genuine 64-bit Windows 10 Professional or Home is a single user lifetime licence. Microsoft Server 2019 is available in SQL and Standard Edition. Visio is an easier and cheaper way to actualize designs. Buy the disk or download version with built-in stencils at affordable prices from the online suppliers at Shopit sale. Get the key and recovery disk of the best single and volume Microsoft software in Nairobi, kenya.
Installing Windows 10 operating system to your computer.
Because a computer can't work without an operating system, every non-Mac user should know how to set up Windows 10.
Of course, most gadgets come pre-configured out of the box, which means Windows is already installed and you won't have to bother about manually installing it. However, you may need to manually install Windows 10 on occasion.
You may need to upgrade to Windows 10 if your device is running an older version of Windows. Perhaps you need to perform a clean installation because your operating system is having problems. Have a Look at our guide below for the full installation process.
1. Make sure your device meets the Windows 10 system requirements. Make sure your device matches the following minimum requirements to run Windows 10:
- 1GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for Windows 10 32-bit, 2 GB RAM for Windows 10 64-bit, and 32GB or more of storage space
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatibility with WDDM 1.0 driver
- 800x600 pixels or greater resolution.
2. Create an installation USB disk. On Microsoft's Windows 10 download website, go to the "create Windows 10 installation media" section and click "Download tool now." Using the given installer utility, create a USB device.
3. Run the installation procedure. To begin, click the installer tool. Accept Microsoft's terms, then select "Create installation media for another PC" from the "What do you want to do?" page. Following your selection of the language and version of Windows 10, you'll be asked what type of media you want to utilize (32-bit or 62-bit).
You can install from a Thumb drive, a CD, or an ISO file. The installer utility will download the necessary files and save them to your hard drive after you select your device.
4. Take use of the installation media supplied. Go to your machine's BIOS or UEFI after inserting your installation disc. These are the systems that allow you to control the fundamental hardware on your computer.
The method for acquiring access to these systems differs each device, although information should be available on the manufacturer's website. During startup, you'll typically need to use the F2, F12, or Delete keys.
5. Change the boot order of your PC. Once you've gained access to your computer's BIOS/UEFI, look for the boot order settings. The Windows 10 installation tool must be placed higher on the list than the device's current boot drive, which is the SSD or HDD where your current operating system is kept. Move the installation files-containing disk to the very top of the boot order menu. The Windows 10 installation should now load first when you restart your device.
6. Restart your computer or device. Reboot your device after saving your BIOS/UEFI settings.
7. Finish the installation process. On restart, your device should now load the Windows 10 installation program.
With this guide, you can get an idea of how to install a Windows operating system on your computer or laptop device. You can plan for your budget and see which is the best windows operating system to purchase, whether the home or professional version.