- On-screen Display (OSD)
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels.
- Cascaded units do not require a special configuration.
- Keyboard emulation prevents boot errors
- Supports hot-plugging: All devices connected to the KVM can be added or removed at any time without shutting down the KVM.
- Select a PC to switch to using one of 3 interfaces:Front Panel Button, Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard, OSD Menu (On Screen Display)
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/ 2.0 specifications
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS 9/OS X, and Sun Microsystems Operating Systems
- Rack mountable in 19” system rack (1U)
- Monitor resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536
Number of Computers Controlled: 8
Selection Method: Push Button and Hot-Key (PS/2 Keyboard) or On-Screen-Display (OSD)
LEDs: Red for PC Selected, Green for PC On-line/Ready
Power: By external power adapter
Dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm (17.3 x 6.1 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 1750 g
Housing Material: Metal
Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32°-122°F)
Humidity: 0%-80% Relative Humidity
Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick, IC, CSA
No reviews found